Root Canal Services and Dental Hygiene in Maricopa County
We know that in order for you to have great oral health, you sometimes need a team on your side. At OnCall Dental our team wants to help you and your entire family to get the care you need, so that your smiles will last a lifetime.
In order to help facilitate a lifetime of care, we provide a large range of general dentistry services at our Phoenix area offices.
Some of the general dentistry services we provide include:
- Dental Fillings | At OnCall Dental, we use beautiful white fillings instead of the unsightly metal fillings of the past. With white dental fillings, you can smile and not have to worry about people noticing your dental work.
- Dental Hygiene and Preventative Care | We want you to have a great standard of oral health. In order achieve this, we want to teach you how best to take care of your teeth, and help you prevent damage if we can. We offer regular cleanings as well as wide range of general dentistry services to help keep your oral health on track.
- Dental Sealants | Sealants can greatly reduce your chances of getting cavities in teeth, and they help to protect your teeth for the years to come.
- Tooth Extractions | If you ever need to have a tooth extracted, our team is trained in tooth extractions and wisdom teeth extractions. We can professionally complete tooth extractions safely and effectively from the comfort of our offices.
- Root Canals | Before root canals were available, teeth that were deeply infected simply had to be extracted. Now, using root canals, we can remove the infection and help you keep your natural teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry | If you need emergency dental care, look no further than OnCall Dental. We can help you get the emergency dental care you need, when you need it– whether it is during our business hours or outside of them.
- Dental Crowns | At OnCall Dental, we use porcelain crowns that look and feel like natural teeth. A dental crown can be a great way to help preserve natural teeth or repair damaged ones.